- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Messenger’s route. This is a thousand year old route used by the Mapuche people that crosses the mountains, to unite with the new Nevados de Sollipulli Park with glaciers, rivers and hotsprings. This is a unique hiking experience that includes both adventure and leisure.
◦ Difficulty: Medium
◦ Duration: 2 days
◦ Group size: Min 4 / Max 8
Duration: 2 days
Day 1- Pick up by transfer from Pucon at 08.00 AM. Start trekking from park entrance. Lunch. Hike until reaching hotsprings. Dinner. Evening enjoying hot springs.
Day 2 - Clibing volcano Sollipulli. Bbq. Transport back to Pucon.
If you would like to combine several activities into a tailer made program, please contact us at email@example.com and our mountain guides will guide you thought the endless possibilities to create your perfect trip.
- Certified guides
- Insurance for the activity
- Entrance to the park
- Overnights at cabin or hostal
- Dinner and hot springs at day 1
- Breakfast, lunch at day 2
- BBQafter finishing activity.
* Recommending: Trekking socks and adequate clothes for outdoor activities. 2 or 3 layers.
- Breakfast and lunch on day 1