These mountains of volcanic origin are located in the heart of the Conguillio Park. This is a great place to combine hiking and mountaineering, depending on the season of theTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
These mountains of volcanic origin are located in the heart of the Conguillio Park. This is a great place to combine hiking and mountaineering, depending on the season of the year. It’s incomparable beauty is always breathtaking.
◦ Difficulty: Medium*
◦ Duration: 2 days
◦ Group size: Min 4 / Max 8
*Depending on the climbing route
Duration: 2 days
Day 1- Pick up by transfer from Pucón at 11.00. Arrival at Melipeuco. Dinner. Overnight at cabin.
Day 2- breakfast. Transfer to National Park Conguillio. Ascent Sierra Nevada. Lunch. Descent. BBQ after finishing activity. Transport back to Pucón.
If you would like to combine several activities into a tailer made program, please contact us at email@example.com and our mountain guides will guide you thought the endless possibilities to create your perfect trip.
- Certified guides
- Insurance for the activity
- Entrance to the park
- Dinner on day 1
- Overnight stay at cabin in Melipueco
- Breakfast and lunch on day 2
- BBQ after finishing activity.
- Recommending: Trekking socks and adequate clothes for outdoor activities. 2 or 3 layers.
- Breakfast and lunch on day 1