General terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions apply to all activities, agreements, offers and quotations of the part of CasadeguiasPucon.
- Acceptance of these general terms and conditions on the part of the client is led by the following actions: electronic acceptance via de Casadeguiaspucon website and by participating in the activity.
1 – Safety regulations
- The client shall inform itself in advance of the nature of the activity and will research the risks that the activity entails. The client is obliged to be concerned with its own safety, and well as the safety of others.
- The client is obliged to inform Casadeguiaspucon of all information that may be of influence on its participation in the activity. Casadeguaispucon may fully rely on the correctness of the information provided by the client regarding knowledge, skills, experience and the physical and mental fitness of the client.
- The client shall not participate in an activity while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if it has used medication that might influence the skills of the client.
- The client will pay attention to all instructions from the guides of Casadeguiaspucon and shall follow these instructions precisely.
- The guides of Casadeguiaspucon are at all times entitled to refuse a client from participating in an activity if the guide is of the opinion that the safely to the client, the guide of third parties is threatened, or if the physical of mental condition of the client is insufficient to permit (further) participation in the activity.
2 – Minors
- In order to participate in an activity, clients who are under the age of 18 years require a written permission from their parent/legal presentative.
- The parent/legal presentative shall inform themselves of the specific requirements and safety regulations that apply to the specific activity.
- The parent/legal presentative is responsible for ensuring that the minor adheres to these rules.
3 – Equipment
- The equipment, provided by Casadeguiaspucon shall be used in accordance with the instructions of the guides of Casadeguiaspucon and in a way that complies with the nature of the equipment. Casadeguiaspucon is entitled to require a deposit for the use of the equipment.
- The client will report any damage to, loss of theft of the equipment immediately. The client is liable for the damage or loss if it is the result of carelessness by the client.
4 – Payment protocol
- The payment of the booking shall be realized by bank-transaction or by credit card.
- After booking the client will receive an down payment invoice of 30% of the total booking amount.
- The invoice of the remaining 70% of the booking amount plus possible additional costs will be sent 3 months before the start of the activity.
- If the booking is within 3 month of the start of the activity, the client shall receive an invoice for the 100% of the booking amount.
- The term of payment of the invoices is 14 days. The total payment of the booking amount has to be completed at all times before the start of the activity.
5 – Cancellation protocol
- In case of cancellation of the booking by the client, the following costs will apply:
- By cancellation between 45 – 31 days before the start of the activity 25 % of the full booking amount will be charged
- By cancellation between 30 – 15 days before the start of the activity 50 % of the full booking amount will be charged
- By cancellation between 14 – 7 days before the start of the activity 75 % of the full booking amount will be charged
- By cancellation of less then 7 days before the start of the activity 100 % of the full booking amount will be charged
Important: The client has to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to make aware of the cancellation. The client will receive a conformation of the cancellation by email.
6 – Exclusion
- If the client will not or not fully comply with the payment obligation, Casadeguiaspucon is entitled to exclude the client from participating in the activities and to dissolve the agreement with immediate effect. The client will be obliged to pay the agreed price, with no entitlement to any refunds.
- Casadeguiaspucon may exclude a client from (further) participation in an activity in the event that the client does not comply with the the general terms and conditions, the safety regulations or instructions given by guides of Casadeguiaspucon. The client will be obliged to pay the agreed price and is not entitled to any refunds.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances Casadeguiaspucon is entitled to fully of partially suspend the activity, without the client being entitled to compensation.
7 – Liability
- Casadeguiaspucon is obliged to safeguard de safety of the client to the best of its ability.
- Casadeguiaspucon cannot be held liable for any loss, damage to or theft of any property belonging to the client.
- Casadeguiaspucon is exclusively liable for damage suffered by a client if that damage is the direct result of disregard of the guides or management of Casadeguiaspucon.